Friends For Michael Donations
Your donations help further the mission of our organization. It is because of your efforts and hundreds of others that we are the largest organization in Kentucky raising funds for spinal cord injury and are able to help provide the following programs:
- Direct research at the KY. Spinal Cord Injury Research Center by noted researchers and doctors.
- One of three founding organizations of the newly formed Spinal Cord Injury Association of Kentucky (SCIAK)
- Support Barren Heights Retreat Center in Scottsville, KY. (FREE retreat area for families with physically and mentally disabled children)
- A Friends For Michael Postdoctoral Fellowship at the KY Spinal Cord Injury Research Center
- Information on new medical research developments on the prevention, treatment
and cure of spinal cord injuries.
- Information and referrals to services and support programs.
- Annual poster contest to all Henry County and Eminence Schools
- Provide Durable medical equipment assistance
- Provide Educational awareness and prevention programs in the classrooms
- Friends For Michael, Inc. Spinal Cord Injury Org. Awareness Week
- Building, remodeling and construction of homes for wheelchair accessibility
- Donation of vans for transportation needs
- Miss Kentucky Wheelchair sponsor
- Annual Friends For Michael Scholarship for a student who has been an active
participant in our organization
- AND MUCH MORE!!!!!
- Related Links:
- Make a Donation